We are proud to launch the first wellness retreat for people living with or having completed treatment for cancer.
Thanks to a funding award, this allows us to pilot this retreat free of charge! We can take up to 10 participants who are interested in coming along and the retreat will include:
- Experiencing the pure joy and therapeutic benefits of walking with alpacas
- Give yourself a physical challenge through an introduction to mountain biking and Nordic walking
- Learn about healthy and exciting eating to overcome chemo taste-buds
- Understand how to relax and move gently
- Make new friends who get what you are going/have been through.
If you are interested, or for further information, please complete an enquiry form here.
Please note, a medical questionnaire countersigned by a medical professional will be required in advance of attendance. There will also be specific questionnaires required for particular activities.
Any questions, please do get in touch!